Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to email@example.com. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Saltwater Luxury Apartments
Luxury 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Apartments in the Heart of Port Douglas. Walk up complex- ie no lift. Walking distance to The Inlet, Beach, Retaurants and Bars. Pool and BBQ area. Quiet and Private. WINNER OF TRIP ADVISORS TRAVELLERS CHOICE AWARD '2010, 2011 and 2012'more info
Cascade Gardens - A name to remember when visiting Cairns for business or pleasure. 44 fully renovated luxury studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment suites, offering fully self-contained accommodation.more info
The Mothers Room at C3 Church Cairns
A place for mums to come & relax.. Live music, giveaways, inspiring guest speakers, coffee & catering, childminding & more....more info
Peppers Beach Club Port Douglas
Peppers Beach Club, Port Douglas combines beautifully appointed accommodation, luxury facilities and easy access to the magical Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, making it the perfect holiday getaway. The resort is set amongst calming water features and lush gardens filled with tropical flowers and palms, creating a relaxed and inviting a...more info