Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Dog exercise area Earlville
EARLVILLE: Part of Lions Park at Henley Street, Earlville from the dividing posts on the western side to the toilet block, west to the dividing posts at the tennis club end. Lot 1 on RP 731489 534 Mulgrave Road, Earlvillemore info
Dog exercise area Bramston Beach
BRAMSTON BEACH: The area of beach commencing 100 metres south of the stinger net and extending to the southern end of the beachmore info
Crater Lakes Rainforest Cottages
Discover the luxury of your own self-contained cottage, uniquely and tastefully decorated, and hidden in a tranquil rainforest setting. Ideally positioned to experience the beautiful Tablelands and just 1hr from Cairns. A romantic getaway, a perfect honeymoon destination and a nature lover's paradise. Curl up in front of the fire with a Port and ch...more info
Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort
Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort is a multi Australian Tourism Award for Excellence winner. Set amidst 28 acres of tropically landscaped gardens we offer you a range of accommodation options sure to please. With 114 accommodation units to choose from we are sure to have something just right for your next holiday or short break in Cairns.more info