Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to email@example.com. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Aldon Tutoring Cairns South
Rebecca Mackenzie and Annelise Mitchell Contact details Phone: 0438886771 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org info
Dog exercise area Mount Sheridan
MT SHERIDAN: Trafalgar Detention Basin at Trafalgar Drive. Lot 999 on 817962 9-35 Trafalgar Road, Mt Sheridanmore info
Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa
Located on the secluded beachfront of Four Mile Beach, one of the most internationally acclaimed locations in Australia, the 5-star Pullman Port Douglas Sea Temple Resort and Spa has been designed with the utmost luxury and relaxation in mind. A scenic 1 hour drive north of Cairns and a 5km from the heart of Port Douglas, this beautifully designed ...more info
Dog exercise area Brinsmead
BRINSMEAD: Section 3 of Goomboora Park, Shale Street, Brinsmead, being the section at the northern end of the parkmore info