Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Dog exercise area Clifton Beach
CLIFTON BEACH: The area of beach from the northern end of Upolu Esplanade north towards Palm Cove and finishing 200 metres south of Veivers Road, Palm Cove. Beach Esplanademore info
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns
With a complete Resort environment all your wants and needs will be met. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Rydges Esplanade offers you so much more than your greatest expectation, a place to unwind from your busy schedule. At Rydges Esplanade Resort you will discover three superb resort swimming pools, one children's pool, two tennis courts, a complete he...more info
The ideal base for your Port Douglas escape is Dreamcatcher five star appointed, Holiday Apartments, 12 spacious holiday apartments in a secluded beachside location just metres from pristine Four Mile Beach yet within easy access to the town centre of Port Douglas.more info
Peppers Beach Club & Spa Palm Cove
Peppers Beach Club & Spa is set in the heart of charming Palm Cove village in Tropical North Queensland offering the perfect place to indulge in tropical relaxation. This idyllic intimate beachfront destination is situated at the start of the beautiful coastal drive to Port Douglas and majestic Daintree Rainforest and only 20 minutes from Cairns ai...more info