Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Dog exercise area Machans Beach
MACHANS BEACH: Southern end of Machans Beach south of Cinderella Street to the Barron River. Beach Esplanademore info
Dog exercise area Buchans Point
BUCHANS POINT: From the rocks at the southern end of the beach for a distance of 100m to the north. Beach Esplanademore info
Cascade Gardens - A name to remember when visiting Cairns for business or pleasure. 44 fully renovated luxury studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment suites, offering fully self-contained accommodation.more info
Dog exercise area Bayview Heights
BAYVIEW HEIGHTS: Corner of Anderson Road and Fairview Streetsmore info