Are you looking for something fun to do with your kids in the Cairns area?
Made by parents, for parents, Cairns Kids Activities is designed for local families, visiting families, and those just moving to the area. Here you have a wealth of local knowledge at your fingertips.
Do add your comments about any activity, and if you have an activity or event to share, please let us know about it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Listings are free so we can create a comprehensive guide to activities in the Cairns area.
How can I use this site?
You can search the site in a few different ways.
1. Below this text you will see 8 icons. Roll your mouse over each one and click if you are looking for that kind of activity.
2. The drop down menu above labelled 'things to do'... Here you can find activities by category
3. The drop down menu above labelled 'what's on'... Here you will find a calendar of family friendly events for the Cairns area
4. The drop down menu above labelled 'map'... Here you will find a map of the Cairns area. Simply click on an activity to the left and find out what is closest to you!
5. Use the 'Search' box in the upper right of the site for specific searches
Quickly find what you can do in Cairns with your kids
things to do for kids in Cairns
Cascade Gardens - A name to remember when visiting Cairns for business or pleasure. 44 fully renovated luxury studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartment suites, offering fully self-contained accommodation.more info
181 The Esplanade
Hilton Cairns has been awarded the 2012 Tropical North Queensland Tourism Award for "Luxury Accommodation" and "Sustainable Tourism" Reinforcing its position as a champion of forward-thinking luxury, the iconic Hilton Cairns has emerged from extensive refurbishments as Tropical North Queenslands most contemporary hotel.more info
Cairns Queenslander Hotel and Apartments
Wonderful contrast of modern and colonial Queensland architecture to capture the leisure of the tropics. The Cairns Queenslander is situated within easy walking distance to the Espalande and offers friendly personalised hospitality. Steak on Lake Char-Grill Restaurant is a favourite dining choice offering Breakfast & Dinner daily.more info
Dog exercise area Earlville
EARLVILLE: Part of Lions Park at Henley Street, Earlville from the dividing posts on the western side to the toilet block, west to the dividing posts at the tennis club end. Lot 1 on RP 731489 534 Mulgrave Road, Earlvillemore info